Re: [Gimp-user] Question about if VPAT accessibility-related documentation is available for GIMP please?

Hi Alexandre!

On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 18:13:35 +0300
Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi Jay,

Please see here: https://www.gimp.org/about/ITI-VPAT.pdf

Alex

Perhaps we should add this info to the FAQ:
https://www.gimp.org/docs/userfaq.html . I recall being asked about it
previously.

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 6:08 PM Little, Jay via gimp-user-list