[Gimp-user] Requirement Documentation Open Source Communities

Hi all,
I am a student of Utrecht University following the course Software Production and together with a fellow
students we do research in the documentation of requirements on Open Source Communities. In our research, we
are examining to what extent requirements documentation is used in open source software development. For our
research we have set up a survey. In this survey, we will ask you some questions about your experience with
requirements documentation. With requirements we mean a software product feature or issue aimed at the users
that is added during development. The results of the survey will be kept anonymous. Filling out the survey
will take approximately five minutes. Thank you very much for your participation and for helping us out with
our project. If you want to know more about our research, you can contact us at s a devries students uu nl.
The survey can be found via this link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmbTAT7a3224IXN4fNQOxv8M6WMQOIGE7ObCmDGegfwynAAA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Kind regards,
Sanne de Vries and Iris de Wildt