Re: [Gimp-user] Map key through Script-Fu

AFAIK you can't do that in a Script-Fu.

But do you know about "Edit > Keyboard shortcuts"?

On 09/11/2021 23:14, Rodrigo Morales via gimp-user-list wrote:
Hello everyone!

My question is: How to map a key through the Script-Fu console? Is there
any built-in function for doing that?

I know that I can bind keys by writing proper commands in menurc, but
AFAIK these commands are only read at startup and I sometimes want to
bind a key while GIMP is running. For this reason, I'm posting this
question.

Just for the record, I've managed to map a key in menurc by using the
following command in menurc

```
(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/select/select-stroke" "F3")
```

I've tried to execute that in the console, but that yields

```
(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/select/select-stroke" "F3")
Error: eval: unbound variable: gtk_accel_path
```