Re: [Gimp-user] [Hangout - NYLXS] Violation of GNOME Code of Conduct - Grow a pair, don't be so sensitive, else they might change it to WIMP

On Friday 28 May 2021 11:55:17 S. via gimp-user-list wrote:

 I first heard this name other than the software in the movie Pulp
Fiction, and didn't even know what the hell it meant. Grow a pair,
don't be so sensitive, else they might change it to WIMP

That almost makes sense since the mascots name is Wilber. Wilbers
Improved Manipulator Program?

Nah, never happen. Too much common sense. ;o)

     On Friday, May 28, 2021, 11:50:56 AM EDT, Michael Richards via