Re: [Gimp-user] Violation of GNOME Code of Conduct - ablelist language and discrimination

On Fri, 28 May 2021 13:41:56 -0400
Ruben Safir <ruben mrbrklyn com> wrote:

Anyone who is in favor of codes of conduct are real threat to all of
free software.

really Ruben I think you should stop this. My objection to the OP's
concern was that it is a distraction from what is clearly intended to
be a technical support list. I have the same objection to your threat
characterizations. There are good places to discuss your concerns but
it isn't here.

Dave