Re: [Gimp-user] Violation of GNOME Code of Conduct - ablelist language and discrimination

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 6:55 PM Ruben Safir <ruben mrbrklyn com> wrote:

  Federico - as chairperson of the CoC Committee, and Board member.

Kill the secret communist style party organ to judge social credit
scores.

I guess I have to post a reminder after all.

https://www.gimp.org/mail_lists.html

"Code of Conduct

Mailing lists are an important communication channel between
contributors and users of GIMP. Therefore we urge you to follow the
following common etiquette rules. Failure to observe them, or
instructions from the moderators, may be grounds for reprimand,
probation, or removal.

1. Be considerate and respectful. Every email in our most popular
mailing lists, gimp-user@ and gimp-developer@, will be read by ca.
1,000 subscribers and then aggregated to be seen by an even larger
audience. Please make sure that you add value to the discussion, avoid
repetitive arguments, flamewars, trolling, and personal attacks."

Alex