Re: [Gimp-user] Violation of GNOME Code of Conduct - ablelist language and discrimination

On Friday 28 May 2021 05:54:39 Adrian Midgley via gimp-user-list wrote:

What does Michael Richards do?

No clue, I don't care enough to look up a BSc. But I have a certificate
card in my billfold and an 8x10 on the wall thats probably 1000x rarer,
I am a CET. Its got me every job I have applied for since I passed that
test in 1972.

And none of that is in any way germaine to this. gimp was I beleave, part
of the first Linux install I made in 1998 or 99. RH5.0. Its come a long
ways since, but IMO, renameing it would be a travesty.

Such PC people will be the end of us yet.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, in 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis