Re: [Gimp-user] Of Cabbages and Kings

Rick Strong wrote:
With 3.49 Million deaths world-wide from COVID, etc., etc., etc., there are greater things to occupy our thoughts and take our energy, IMHO. GIMP has been my go-to program for years now and that won't change.

RS

I've been using The GIMP on and off since at least 1997 (maybe later in
1999, I don't exactly remember) and I never once found the name
offensive (I do have a maligned limb, though not the leg). I've never
once associated The GIMP with 'unusual' sexual preferences or anyone's
purported disability. I use it to edit photos and inexpertly create memes.

While the OP is entitled to his opinion, he isn't entitled to demand
others to cater to what he (and/or others) think and honestly it was the
demanding tone of the OP that ticked me off and put me off from replying
until now.

Apologies to Mr. Strong for sending the initial reply directly to him.
--
Sincerely,

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr.
Need a website? Go with the pros: