Re: [Gimp-user] Download for 2.10.24 not installing

Reay ... I think if you're seeing a .part file, download is incomplete. For
me the .part is a temporary file that goes away why when the download
completes leaving the full file for use.

Perhaps the download was interpret in some way.

I'd try a new download.

Regards.

On Wed, May 26, 2021, 6:21 PM Reay Jespersen via gimp-user-list <