Re: [Gimp-user] Google Chrome OS

Caveat: the fundamental principle of Chromebooks is that they are built
to run ChromeOS, and in ChromeOS a lot of the heavy-processing is
off-loaded to Google servers. This allows to make Chromebooks with small
CPUs and RAM to keep their price low.  An application like Gimp can
require a lot of CPU and RAM to process some images, so you may find
your Chromebook to be struggling when you process decent-sized images.