Re: [Gimp-user] Google Chrome OS

Disclaimer - I haven't tested out linux on Chrome OS, though I've played
with Chrome OS on a spare laptop. so you'll have to do the heavy lifting.

Chrome OS has had the ability to run  linux apps for quite a while. So,
first enable linux apps on your Chromebook. This should help:
https://opensource.com/article/20/9/linux-chromebook

Then once you've done that, it "should" be as simple as "sudo apt-get
install gimp".

Hope this helps. If not, please let me know.

Thanks,
Partha

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 1:04 PM matthew kane via gimp-user-list <