Re: [Gimp-user] Google Chrome OS

As I understand it, the Graphic User Interface for Linux is X Windows. That would need to be present.
In Mac OS, Linux compatibility is obtained via Apples version of X Windows; X11. There may be a
similar accommodation for Chrome OS. Perhaps you can get some guidance with this issue via
Google Chrome OS user support and/or Samsung user support.

JK