Re: [Gimp-user] Change background colour with GIMP 2.10.22

Dear Lim,

Wow, with this fuzzy tool it works excellent. You write so exactly and
precise, also it is really very fast process. I was blind that I wanted to
do only with foreground selection tool. This is better what You said
I have only point 9 which is not working. When I do Image --> Crop to
content or Zealous crop the GIMP said: Cannot crop because the image is
already cropped to its content. (Here the background is white and on the
picture there is only the coin.)
Thank You for Your help in advance.

Zoltan

Liam R E Quin <liam holoweb net> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. márc. 26., P,
0:09):