Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP is awful, heres why.

În data de Sat, 30 Jan 2021 22:22:08 -0500, Liam R E Quin a scris:

and yes I hate that my fuzzy select tool stopped working and not
one person even answered my question on it a few days ago

Maybe we didn't see the question. Maybe start a new email thread and
repost it? It didn't reach me here at least.

He replied to another subject, so his message got lost nested into another thread.

Check for the thread with subject "Download of Registry" from 06.01.2021.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
https://www.secarica.ro