Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP is awful, heres why.

вс, 31 янв. 2021 г., 2:40 Patrick Duehring via gimp-user-list <
gimp-user-list gnome org>:

I took the time to personally write this Email just in the hopes that
somebody responsible, no matter how much, knows that they need to go ...

You gave us only two actionable items:

- Fuzzy selection tool is hard to use without understanding settings like
threshold which will vary from image to image — there is nothing
GIMP-specific about it.

- There is no visual control over canvas rotation other than resetting it
via the menu, which I think is a good point. Although your rant did crack
me up because this is the first time someone ever reported not being  able
to discover this feature. Literally everybody else discovered it and then
some hated us for not providing a switch to disable it (also a good idea).

There is nothing to comment on the rest of your email. You made it pretty
clear that you are just venting and not acting in good faith, so not much
point to expect you to come through as a sensible person. And contrary to
another suggestion, personally, I don't want a person with this kind of
energy on this team.

Should you reconsider and start making actionable reports, I will be happy
to personally file every one of them in the tracker so that none of that is
forgotten and is on the radar.

Have a nice 2nd half of the weekend yourself :)

Alex