Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP is awful, heres why.

Mark Morin wrote on 31/1/21 10:13 am:
How do you really feel about the GIMP?

Better yet, when would you like to start contributing to the fixing of
some of the issues you raise?

Although perhaps we don't want someone with that attitude to be involved.

And no one is forcing that person to use GIMP; they are free to use or
buy any other image editor.

--

Bob Long