Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2020 12:14 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] Images different in other editors

I'm using the Windows version of Gimp 2.10 .

When I create an image in Gimp to my satisfaction, if I display it in
other Windows programs (e.g. Paintshop Pro) it looks much darker. Is
there some option I need to set in order to have them look the same?

Basically, my problem is that if I were to send it away to be printed
professionally, how would I know whether the print would correspond to
the dark version or the light version?

- Richard