Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP-2.10 and GIMP2.99 are still sRGB-only image editors

On Thu, 2021-02-04 at 21:07 -0500, Elle Stone wrote:

I'm not sure that currently there is enough teamwork and planning for
GIMP as a whole, with respect to needs of users.

In the past some of that has been done at GIMP developer meetups, in
person. We've also had occasional jit.si video meetings but nothing
specific about planning recently as far as i know.

And yes, we need more people on the team who know about colour
management at a fairly deep level. But yes, we also need to get GIMP 3
out, and a lot of changes will have to wait until then.

Thank you, Elle, for what you have done so far!

Click here to have the slave rewarded with extra chores.