Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP-2.10 and GIMP2.99 are still sRGB-only image editors

On February 5, 2021 2:31:01 AM GMT+01:00, Gloria Lassich via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

are most of the developers no longer paying attention to feature requests users need/want?

I guess there are some people who'd say new features get a bit too much attention over finishing existing
features like color management.