Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 6:18 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] Resizing

I have worked out how to batch resize which I’d great when all the images start of roughly the same size but I have a batch of images that vary from 300kb to 4500kb and I want them all to be approx 200kb is it possible to set a size rather than a percentage/pixel size that creates a variety of sizers, smaller but not what I require. To resize each image individually is very time consuming. Help!