Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp Plug Ins

On Tue, 2021-02-02 at 19:32 -0800, M.R.P. zensky via gimp-user-list
wrote:
Hello all I am trying to use the g’mic plug ins for gimp on linux. I
did the g’mic install at the command line with no problem. When I
open filters in gimp at the bottom of the menu I see the g’mic in
grey and their is a gear but when I click on it I get nothing. How do
I use this plug in with gimp?

Is your image in RGB mode? Use image->Mode if not, g'mic might not work
for indexed images, i'm not sure (i don't seem to have it installed
right now, oops).