Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp Plug Ins

M.R.P. zensky via gimp-user-list wrote on 3/2/21 1:32 pm:
Hello all I am trying to use the g’mic plug ins for gimp on linux. I did the g’mic install at the command
line with no problem. When I open filters in gimp at the bottom of the menu I see the g’mic in grey and
their is a gear but when I click on it I get nothing. How do I use this plug in with gimp?

Do you have an image loaded? No image, no G'MIC!

--

Bob Long