Re: [Gimp-user] Is image on path possible?

Is it possible to attach your image to a straight horizontal line path and then to manipulate that path in the shape of a "2"?
RS

-----Original Message----- From: Jogchum Reitsma via gimp-user-list
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2021 6:03 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] Is image on path possible?

Hi,

I would like to place an image on a path.

The path I created as the form of a figure, take for example a '2".

The image to be placed on this path is a (one) musical staff, with text
below the notes.

I know that text-on-path is possible (though I was not successful there:
I posted a question on this list the 16th of December 2015.  Ofnuts
answered I should stroke or fill the path, but these options where and
are grayed out. Since it was a Christmas card, there was no time to get
it done).

But it could well be that placing and image on a path is not possible,

Anyone who can enlighten me here?

regards, Jogchum