Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10.24 - “Smart” Sharpening...

I think, in general terms - and this is not just limited to the auto-focus
question - what gimp lacks is a simple guide to the basics.
I too have been put off using it except for a handful of tasks by this lack
of an 'over-view' of how to accomplish tasks.

For focussing however, I use Digikam and and the accompanying
Showfoto>Enhance>Sharpen - job done!
:-)
Chris

On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 at 23:45, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list <