[Gimp-user] GIMP Building Instructions

I could be mistaken but I think that there are two errors on the
Hacking:Building page at:

https://wiki.gimp.org/wiki/Hacking:Building

Firstly in section 3 regarding setting environment variables is the line:

export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I $INSTALL_PREFIX/share/aclocal $ACLOCAL_FLAGS"

But INSTALL_PREFIX isn't defined - I assume that this should read:

export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I $GIMP_PREFIX/share/aclocal $ACLOCAL_FLAGS"

Secondly, a minor point, in the second line of the autotools build for GIMP the
instruction is to change to the directory where gegl was unpacked - should this
not be the directory where GIMP was unpacked?

(Posting here in the hope that someone who has IRC access will read it and pass
the message on to someone who supports the Wiki pages)

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)