Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp download & Install on Ubuntu

Am 30.10.20 um 10:47 schrieb Jim Halloran via gimp-user-list:
Hi. Happy to be here. Please help with the issues above. Is Ubuntu the same
as Linux for this set up? I download as per You Tube tutorial, but a
"distro" page comes up. What is that? Nothing opens for installing. I am
lost on this one.
Jim

Unless you have a VERY good reason, you should always prefer the
virus-free version deliverd from your distribution, in your case Ubuntu.

Information: google ubuntu download gimp

e.g. https://itsfoss.com/gimp-2-10-release/
"Install GIMP 2.10 in Ubuntu and other Linux distributions"

Peter