Re: [Gimp-user] text mode, need instruct sequence

On Sunday 04 October 2020 00:10:53 Rick Strong wrote:

Here's an ex cathedra thought: why don't you upgrade to version 2.10?

I grabbed the bz2 srcs about an hour ago but theres too many missing
dependencies.  Is there a downloadble deb that will install of stretch?

Cheers,
RS

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)