[Gimp-user] Melting Image Glitch - Latest Gimp Version - Windows 10 x64

Hello,

Gimp has weird glitching and I need to get some help from a Dev.

As soon as you begin to modify the image it starts to graphically "Melt"...
this is the only word that I can find to describe the glitch.

Please see the attached system specs and a screenshots of the "glitch".

0.jpg = normal pic... freshly loaded from file on desktop.
1.jpg = start of melting after applying a noise filter
2.jpg =  more melting
3.jpg = more melting
4.jpg = this is the "end" result.... takes about 30 seconds to get to this
point of "melting"....
 AIDA_Report.htm
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mwuOOpKCqde8qoLbBL-RTOWO8Emkr5JR/view?usp=drive_web>
--