Re: [Gimp-user] Installing Gimp 2.10.18 on Mac OS using macports

Some great dialog about this over on this thread:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/2020-April/msg00142.html

I volunteered to help but have been backlogged.  XQuartz is unusable in my
opinion.  It's a nice option, but for productivity software I've
steered away from it.  Anyway, the Homebrew stuff is documented (with
links) on that thread.

- Tres Finocchiaro gmail com