Re: [Gimp-user] Svg Files

Hi Ashley,

Please reply to list:

https://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/netiquette/email/reply-to-list.html

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 20:55:59 +0000 (UTC)
Ashley Jesus <pressedtoremember yahoo com> wrote:

Thank you

You're welcome.

      I was hoping to have to avoid learning a new design program it’s taken
me 6 years to get a good firm grasp of gimp. I wish they would release a new
plugin for svg thank you

A gimp plugin for SVG support will likely not be effective, due to the
differences between raster and vector graphics:

* https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/vector-vs-raster-graphics/

Pressed To Remember"Passionately Made, Forever Remembered"Pressed to Remember

|    |
Pressed to Remember

Pressed to Remember, Peabody, Massachusetts. 113 likes. Pressed to Remember
creates unique gifts that are always passionately made with the goal of being
forever remembered by the customer and the... |   |

On Friday, March 20, 2020, 4:07 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif shlomifish org>