Re: [Gimp-user] Svg Files

Hi Ashley,

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 18:45:18 +0000 (UTC)
Ashley Jesus via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

I’m in desperate need of being able to save my creations as SVG files. It’s
the only type of file one of the programs I use what I create in can accept
and keep the layers I’ve created. HELP. I used to be able to do this long ago
and now that I’m designing again I can’t find how to save my creations as svg
files.

SVG is a vector graphics format, so you may wish to use inkscape (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inkscape ) or similar. See the list on my site
here:

https://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/resources/graphics-programs/

Sincerely,Ashley Jesus
Pressed To Remember"Passionately Made, Forever Remembered”

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
http://is.gd/htwEXQ - Integrating GNU Guile into GNU coreutils

Wikipedia has a page about everything including the
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitchen_sink .

    — http://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html