Re: [Gimp-user] VPAT Software Request

On 6/12/20 8:55 AM, Michael Schumacher wrote:

On 6/12/20 2:35 PM, Norbert Preining via gimp-user-list wrote:

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020, Robert Krawitz wrote:
Confirmed; it doesn't render for me either.  Two other PDFs I tried

Chrome is **not** a pdf viewer, please use a proper one, there are
billions out there.

Using a browser from PDF viewing is something like a last resort...

More like the norm, at least for PDF files which are available online.

@Robert: as I wrote in my reply to Gene, it would be nice if you could
file an issue for Chromium (or contribute to an existing one, if there's
one already), to make sure that the Chromium developers know about this
and can examine it.

Yeah, our emails crossed...

Filed https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1094327

The PDF actually does render, just as a vertically narrow strip at the top of the window rather than
using the whole window.