Re: [Gimp-user] VPAT Software Request

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 9:49 AM Godswill Peter via gimp-user-list
<gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

Good afternoon;

    My name is Godswill Peter and I work for the Texas A&M University
Engineering and Experiment Station as a student assistant, I hope this
email finds you well. I am emailing you to request the VPAT for your
software (GIMP), as it is required that all software we use here at Texas
A&M University has their own VPAT. Please get back to me as soon as
possible.

Please see https://www.gimp.org/about/ITI-VPAT.pdf

Alex