Re: [Gimp-user] transform tool?

On 7/14/20 4:43 AM, conscious wrote:

1 question about GIMP, pls.

I DO NEED the tool distortion/transformation in different modes.

I mainly "photoshop" photos of my paintings. Which I have to photograph not sqairly because of light. SO on the photo 
the painting does not fill out the whole squair but has cut corners. SO I have to "distort/transform" the photo in such 
way that the painting appears squair again. DOes GIMP have such function/tool? What is it called there?

Thank you.

Sincerely, Irena


gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list gnome org
List membership:
List archives:

Hi!  GIMP does have transform tools:

The 'Unified Transform' tool looks neat, but I haven't used it. I've watched a video about it on YouTube and it looks powerful.

Hope the link above helps!



[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]