[Gimp-user] transform tool?

Hi,

1 question about GIMP, pls.

I DO NEED the tool distortion/transformation in different modes.

I mainly "photoshop" photos of my paintings. Which I have to photograph not sqairly because of light. SO on
the photo the painting does not fill out the whole squair but has cut corners. SO I have to
"distort/transform" the photo in such way that the painting appears squair again. DOes GIMP have such
function/tool? What is it called there?

Thank you.

Sincerely, Irena

MY ART https://artistirena.com