[Gimp-user] transform tool?


1 question about GIMP, pls. 

I DO NEED the tool distortion/transformation in different modes. 

I mainly "photoshop" photos of my paintings. Which I have to photograph not sqairly because of light. SO on 
the photo the painting does not fill out the whole squair but has cut corners. SO I have to 
"distort/transform" the photo in such way that the painting appears squair again. DOes GIMP have such 
function/tool? What is it called there? 

Thank you.

Sincerely, Irena

MY ART https://artistirena.com
BLOG https://artconsciousness.art.blog

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]