Re: [Gimp-user] Finding the Correct Font

On Sat, 2020-02-29 at 03:00 +0100, james81 wrote:
I have taken on the task of finishing a previously started effort by
another
person. That person is gone and I have not been able to determine the
font he
used.
Is there any way to determine the font?

What do you have to start with? Printouts? Sketches? XCF files? JPEG
files?

If you have xcf (or PSD) files, open them and see what fonts are
requested.

If not, use a font identification service - the app Find My Font seems
to work quite well if you have an Android phone. There are some online
ones too, e.g. at myfonts.com.

slave

Click here to have the slave beaten.