[Gimp-user] Need help with jpg-cannot get it to work..

I can change it to a person if that would be better-need to do same thing-turn
into a coloring book page-

You can use the / command to find functions/meu items/plugins/actions
in GIMP, which sometimes helps (although it just does them, it doesn't
teach you where they are, unfortunately).
This is really not an easy photo to work with - there's lots of
digital
camera noise and lots of grey everywhere.

I'd probaly make a new transparent layer and just draw the lines over
it, then delete the base layer. Or, use Inkscape and draw bezier
curves, but that's a little tricker to learn than just drawing with
the
pen on the tablet.

slave liam

Attachments: