Re: [Gimp-user] Cahnge text in image

On Sat, 2020-02-15 at 15:52 +0100, OdieZ wrote:
Hi
I an new to Gimp and not very god at it, I have a lot of images that
I want to change the text on it, It must be the same font.

This isn't in general easy, unless the images are in PDF or XCF.

1 How do I know what font it is

Use font identification software

2. How do I change the font to new text.

If the background is solid, erase the old text (e.g. select a rectangle
round it and fill with black or with white) and use the text tool to
make new text.

Note that this is not a usual way to translate software, if that's what
you are doing.

Click here to have the slave rewarded with extra work.