Re: [Gimp-user] "Edit with GIMP" gone from the context window in Windows 10?

On Wednesday, February 5, 2020, 06:07:28, Maxomega wrote:

I always found the "Edit with GIMP" option in the context window very helpful,
and one day it disappeared. I finally got around to try adding it back through a
tutorial I found online, but afterwards, I got an error message saying,

Edit with GIMP is gone, because you can instead use Open with → GIMP

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

Murphy was an optimist...
       -- O'Toole's Commentary on Murphy's Laws