Re: [Gimp-user] Help me with the interface

On Wed, 2020-12-23 at 23:56 +0000, Nuno Semedo via gimp-user-list
wrote:
I don't want to stretch too much with this email, I want to be clear.
So basically the interface of tools doesn't appear or doesn't work, I
don't know.

The tools are now grouped in the toolbox; right-click or hover over
them.

You can turn off this behaviour and ungroup them in Edit->Preferences
under Toolbox: uncheck "Use tool groups".

--
full-time slave in voluntary servitude