Re: [Gimp-user] Help me with the interface

Hi Nuno,

What operating system and version are you using?
What version of GIMP are you using

Do the tools not work when you click on them? Or is it that the Main Toolbox not displayed?

As far as the video, you could stave it to a cloud storage site (Box, Dropbox, Google (something-or-other))
and post the link to the video in your message.

Rick
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend