[Gimp-user] Lost icons

I have just downloaded the new download and found that half of my tools
have gone missing.  Namely enlarge, rotate, alignment and perspective on
the left hand side of the program.  I am not well blessed in using Gimp and
these toolss that are missing are some that I use most.  That is along with
clone, text and selecting tools.

So I would like to know how I can get them back.  Please be aware that I am
60 years old and have a disability so make your instructions about sorting
this matter as simply as you can.

I await your reply inanticipation.

Kevin Cook