Re: [Gimp-user] Equations/Details of the Color Transformations

For most of these filters you find the code and innerloop; which ends
up containing the most important bits of the formula in the sources
for the GEGL operations, like  gegl/operations/common/exposure.c and
also in the folder gegl/operations/common-gpl3+ . However beware that
the innerloop does not tell the whole story; as operations also
constrain the type of pixel encodings they accept. For instance
gegl:exposure ensures that the component values are linear, the math
would be wrong if applied to 8bit sRGB data or floating point sRGB
data.

/pippin