[Gimp-user] Very saturated and darkened photos

Photos edited in GIMP, when used in other softs, are displayed quite
saturated and darkened. I tried to edit the images again, and opening
the images in GIMP there is simply nothing to edit they present
themselves with good lighting and good color balance.

I tried with other (new) photos. I edited from scratch, cut, adjusted
and exported. When opening on another platform (video, vectoring or
web editor) these were also saturated. I even tried to make it clear
in GIMP to compensate but it also didn't work. Lightening the
saturated photos in another image editor, also did not give good
results. I am possibly making a mistake at some point in GIMP, but I
don't know when that problem occurs.

I updated Windows 10 but it didn't solve the problem.

___

*Epitácio Filho*
(98)  *Oi*: 98705 8200 / *Tim*: 98160 1500 (zap)

SITE:  *https://www.epitaciofilho.com.br/
<https://www.epitaciofilho.com.br/>*

Redes Sociais / Social Nets
*epitaciofilho.blogspot.com.br/ <http://epitaciofilho.blogspot.com.br/>*
*https://www.facebook.com/epitaciofilho.arte
<https://www.facebook.com/epitaciofilho.arte>*
*https://www.instagram.com/epitaciofilho.art/
<https://www.instagram.com/epitaciofilho.art/>*
*linkedin.com/in/epitácio-filho-77a361118?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
<http://linkedin.com/in/epit%C3%A1cio-filho-77a361118?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>*
*https://br.pinterest.com/epitaciofilhodesigner
<https://br.pinterest.com/epitaciofilhodesigner>*
*https://twitter.com/epitaciosfilho <https://twitter.com/epitaciosfilho>*