Re: [Gimp-user] A problem

System Preferences → Security & Privacy → Privacy ; open the padlock and enable full disk access.

On 30 Mar 2020, at 23:36, Bob Letterman <letterman502 att net> wrote:

I have used Gimp for years. I just bought a new I-Mac. Best Buy transferred the data to the new, OS
Catalina I-Mac from my older I-Mac. Gimp is on there but, it won’t let me open desktop where, of course,
all my photos are kept?

Please help????

Bob Letterman