[Gimp-user] API-access to the new shadow and highlights feature?

Hi everyone, this is my first post on GIMP forums, so please move if this is in
an inappropriate category.

I work a lot with Gimp, and I especially enjoy the new Shadows and Highlights
feature which can be found under Colors when right-clicking an image. I mainly
use Gimp to preprocess data for machine learning applications - which means,
we're talking HUGE amounts of images, like 255,000 .jpg files. Therefore, it is
an absolute necessity for me to rely on batch-processing. I already wrote
scripts for saturation and contrast, brightness, etc., but as for now, I cannot
seem to find an a procedure to programmatically set the Shadows-and-Highlights
parameters.

Has anyone done this before? Is there a procedure or API-Link to do this?

Any help is greatly appreciated :) Cheers!

https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/en_US/gimp-filter-shadows-highlights.html

--
magik_mike (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)