Re: [Gimp-user] about the size of circle path text

On 9/6/19 4:45 AM, ???? via gimp-user-list wrote:
How to change the color and size of path text??
How   align text in a circular path, like a signet.
when  I  enter text and align it to the path??Although it can align to a circular path??Then  the troubles
that troubled me ,How change the path text size and color ,and It is as convenient as editing text.
such as  photoshop,If want to make a circular path text,Only a circular path needs to be drawn.Then the
cursor follows the path,The next thing  need is??do it like edit  text,

thaks

Not in Gimp. You can bend the text to follow a path, but to change the
text you have to redo it all (bending, stroking/painting).

AFAIK if you are just doing text, things may be a lot easier/cleaner
with Inkscape.