[Gimp-user] Warp Transform Slowness

Hey All,

I recently upgraded to the latest version of Gimp, 2.10.12 and have noticed a
remarkable sluggishness to the Warp Transform tool. I decided to uninstall and
downgrade to 2.10.4 since that was the version that was released around the date
I first downloaded Gimp. Magically the warp tool was working perfectly again, no
sluggish feedback.

I have since left Windows behind and now in Linux via flatpack I can only access
2.10.12.

What has happened to the code to make such a fundamental change? Does anyone
have some solutions to this or do I have to wait for the next release and hope
its been noticed and fixed?

Thanks :)

--
byder (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)