Re: [Gimp-user] Export to pdf

On 2019-05-03 9:00 a.m., Uwe Sassnowski wrote:
But then all texts are changed in format. I can create pictures from the
text layers. But then I and the printing company cannot go into the text
anymore.

If the single layer PDF you generated had the right look to text outputting a multi-layer version should not change the appearance of the text. You need to do an export to PDF from the original multi-layer XCF file on a machine that has the fonts installed which are referenced by the XCF file.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                    | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick