[Gimp-user] Unable to install on MacOS Mojave

I'm trying to install GIMP on my mac, but the progress bar won't
finish. It
just stays like this (I attached a picture). It is not a problem with
it
being from an identified developer (I deal with that pop up message on
daily basis). I originally had GIMP installed on my computer, but it
wouldn't open (it would become unresponsive). I don't know what I'm
doing
wrong, but any help you could provide me would be greatly appreciated.

--
NatureRocks (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)